Things such as authenticity, quality, and cool. This website landing page for footwear brand Greats (built by INSIDE) does a breathtaking work of brand-building through design while still driving people to convert.
Here’s why we think this is certainly a (oh no, don’t state it) “great” example of splash page design:
- Amazing video clip: This entire website landing page is pretty sleek, but exactly what actually knocks it out from the park could be the video clip just beneath the fold. Not just does the end animation style look awesome, but inaddition it offers Greats to be able to elaborate on the unique attempting to sell proposition—one stitch at the same time. Try it out on YouTube below.
- Rule of three: Greats applies the guideline of three throughout this design, making the advantage statements both aesthetically striking and simply digestible.
- Mobile-responsive: This splash page looks coequally as good as on mobile because it does on desktop. Due to the fact mobile is projected to take into account 54% of all of the e commerce sales by 2021, it is never been more critical to create on-the-go consumers a concern.
So ourselves, this recent landing page from our brand is great at showing, not telling if we do say.
We’ve all gone to slow websites and navigated away immediately—but exactly what does which means that for marketers? Yes, we’re able to explain with a number of text, nevertheless the animation in the right part of this web page actually causes it to be clear why landing that is fast-loading are a necessity. This landing page’s design follows a highly effective F pattern—and it is difficult to just take your eyes from the dropping transformation price in the animation.
Here’s exactly what we think appears great right right right here:
- Animation: splash page load time is not the simplest thing to demonstrate in a static image (even as we discovered), however it’s obvious when you include an animation.
- Artistic hierarchy: suitable the absolute most important info in this animation into a complete F design helps maintain site site visitors reading. The animation—and the visuals it contains—helps make just just exactly what could otherwise be a fairly landing that is boring more powerful and engaging.
- Text features: We jam-packed this squeeze page with stats to back up our claims about sluggish loading pages, therefore we want those figures to pop so they’re often bolded. When there’s a good number of text on your own splash page, break it making use of split paragraphs and placing the crucial information in bold. This will make it easier for people to scan—and do something.
At the conclusion of the afternoon, in terms of producing breathtaking, effective landing pages, it is about combining a feeling of design with an awareness of exactly exactly how individuals act when searching the net. Whenever you’re creating your following splash page, get the very best of both globes by watching your CTA placement, sourcing product pictures and visuals, balancing header text, and ensuring your design elements both look good and drive conversions.
More great landing pages examples (associated content)
We’ve got even more Unbounce-built landing pages to show off if you’re still not feeling inspired after all these gorgeous examples. (What can we state? Our clients are actually great at it. ) Take a good look at a some of the features below:
- The evidence is in the pudding. See conversions, insider recommendations, and much more gorgeous design by reading 12 High-Converting Landing Pages (That’ll Make You want You Built ‘Em).
- Nevertheless perhaps perhaps maybe not experiencing it? We got ya covered. You’ll find a great deal of motivation and new squeeze page some ideas within the landing that is best Page Examples You Gotta Save for Your Swipe File.
- Sometimes, producing landing pages for the mobile promotions is a complete other ballgame. Listed here are mobile splash page examples that’ll totally knock your socks down.
- Finally, if you’re promoting an iOS or Android software, look absolutely no further than these amazing types of landing pages for mobile apps before starting producing your very own.